PLEASE CONSIDER A SPONSORSHIP WITH
WEST SEATTLE LITTLE LEAGUE!!!
TO OUR VALUED SPONSORS:
It’s time to get ready for another great season of West Seattle Little League Baseball!!!
On behalf of the kids, parents, coaches and the entire West Seattle community, the West Seattle
Little League gratefully acknowledges the financial contributions that our sponsors have made to help make
this year a great success.
Your Sponsorship Benefits:
- Connection to the West Seattle community and great publicity throughout
- Brand exposure on our website with hundreds of views a day & our robust email database
- Brand exposure with our teams – on our hats and our jerseys
- Brand exposure at Bar S Field – field and dugout signage, scoreboards
- West Seattle Little League is a 501c3 non-profit. Your sponsorship (advertising) dollars may be fully tax deductible, please check with your tax professional for specifics.
What Your Sponsorship Means to Us:
West Seattle Little League features youth baseball programs for over 600 kids playing Divisions from Tee-Ball
through Majors and beyond. We also operate through the generous time from our volunteers made up of
manager, coaches, team parents, Board members and community members. Our efforts are extensive
and, unfortunately, expensive. The league needs the help of our community to reach our fundraising
goals for the season. The monetary pledges from our valued sponsors make the games happen!!!
On behalf of all of our kids and families, the West Seattle Little League Board of Directors would like
to thank you and your company for your support, and we would be delighted if you are able to identify a
sponsorship program that not only matches your budget, but your heart as well.
Where Do Your Sponsorship Dollars Go:
Your generous support helps pay for things like:
For example, in the past we have completed the installation of a batting cage and updates to our Snack Shack. In 2016 we were able to purchase new picnic tables and a brand new lawn mower.