Error: Page "/2014/06/wa-state-tournament-volunteers-needed-july-12-19/" not found on this server.
It's almost time to play ball! The West Seattle Little League board has been working hard preparing for the season. We are excited to share a few pieces of information with you at this time. First and foremost, the 2016 Little League board has been approved and the board members are listed at the bottom of this email. THANK YOU to everyone that has stepped up to volunteer their time this season. We are still in need of a Field Maintenance Director and crew (Team), and we are hoping to fill this position before the first of the year. We are lucky enough to have some of the best fields in West Seattle, but it takes a team to keep our fields in great shape. So, if you are interested in being a part of West Seattle Little League and helping your child's success, please help us to fill that position. Come alone or come with a team, but please consider this opportunity. Thank you for considering and contact Noel Whorton if you are interested.
In addition, registration is just around the corner. We will start registration on Monday, January 4th and end on January 31st. Please mark your calendars and be ready to register at that time!
Lastly, Little League has readjusted the age brackets again this year for our younger players. We have updated our website and have posted the new age table HERE. Please feel free to contact any of our player agents below with additional questions.
Look for more updates as the season approaches!!
The list of 2016 board members are below:
2016 WSLL Board
• President – Noel Whorton
• Vice President – Brian Vance
• Player Agent (Majors and Above) – Deborah Hazlegrove
• Player Agent (Rookies and Minors) - Tracy Holloway
• Player Agent (T Ball and Coach Pitch) - Shelly Lambert
• Treasurer – Greg Kormanik and Deborah Kasperson
• Secretary – Steve Savage
• Snack Shack – Kathleen Lonergan
• Director of Coaching – Mark Alfano
• Scheduling – Jason Earls
• Uniforms – Gabe Goldman and Kathy Wimer
• Equipment – Matt Schlede
• Communications – Christi Meats
• Parent Coordinator – Pauline Floyd
• Sponsorship – Jeff Kent
• Director of Advance Divisions – Rick Southall
• Director of Umpires – Earl Smith
• Field Maintenance Director
West Seattle Little League Communications